This year was my first year of committed and intense work for Fearless Captivations. This blog became an inspiring place for me this year. I’m proud of the content I’ve shared this year and thought it would be great to celebrate!
Of the 103 posts published on Fearless Captivations this year, here are the 10 ten most visited. Click on the images below to go to the post.
1. My Favorite Austin, Texas Restaurants
2. Eating and Drinking in Costa Rica
3. Pura Vida: Costa Rica Adventure Trip
4. DIY Party: Wood-Burnt Serving Boards
5. DIY Cupcake Stand Party with Brit + Co and Lay’s Wavy
6. Flavors of the Month: June 2016
7. 4 Things That Made Brit + Co’s #ReMake2015 Rock
8. 10 Companies’ SXSW Event Branding Features
9. Authenticity Behind Social Media’s Filters
10. Top 8 Things to Do in Chicago
Favorite Posts on Fearless Captivations
Here are four of my favorite posts to write and/or events that inspired a blog post:
Take a Culinary Class in Austin, Texas
Camp Campbell Event + 6 Tips for Dinner Party Success
The Big Benefits of Honey for Everyday Life
San Francisco Travel Guide
This last section is some of my favorites in specific categories!
Favorite DIY Project: Wood-Burnt Serving Boards
Most Fun Party: Seafood Boil Dinner Party
Most Colorful Party: DIY Marbling Themed Party
Favorite Trip: Costa Rica
Favorite Recipe: Salted Caramel Chocolate and Butterscotch Chip Cookies
Wow, what a year of writing and posting! Thank you for being a part of my my reader community. I hope you enjoyed the content this year. I’d love to hear your thoughts about what you enjoyed reading on the blog this year and what you’d like to see next year. Please leave me a comment below!