Discover Belize through this travel video of my trip!
BELIZE! This trip was filled with some of my favorite things: eating, exploring, and diving and turned out to be the perfect way to celebrate my monumental birthday.
Below is a quick video of all the adventures we had in the week. We stayed at a resort that also doubled as our dive shop. Hiking and visiting Maya ruins were also highlights of the trip.
We dove four days and saw some of the most beautiful sea creatures, including turtles, rays, and dolphins. While we don’t have underwater footage of the Blue Hole dive (for fear the GoPro would flood past 130 feet), I’m glad that one is checked off the list. Diving in the Caribbean is fun because there’s always so much wildlife to see.
Oh, don’t forget about the food! I couldn’t get enough fry jacks so you’ll definitely see those in the video.
If you want a seamless vacation, consider Belize!
Want to read more about Belize? See the in-depth posts here:
- Belize Travel Guide: Where to Stay, Dive, Eat, and Play
- Why Belize Was the Most Relaxing Vacation I’ve Had in a Long Time
- Staying at Hamanasi Adventure & Dive Resort in Belize
- Eating and Drinking in Belize
- Belize Adventure: Che’il Chocolate Tour
- Diving in Belize: Blue Hole and Atolls
- Belize Adventure: Xunantunich and Cahal Pech Maya Ruins Tour