Egypt was a dream trip I wasn’t expecting to be so good!
Egypt hadn’t been high on my to-travel list but the Red Sea was well known for diving, so off we went. (Our trip was in October 2018.) After returning, I can’t recommend Egypt enough. All the historic sites and diving opportunities make this a place to visit. It was a dream and for me, it will definitely be a special place.
This video will give you a glimpse into our trip and the fun things we saw and did in Cairo, Luxor, and the Red Sea.
Egypt Blog Posts
If you’re planning a trip to Egypt, check out these posts as you plan:
- Egypt Travel Guide + Itinerary
- Marveling The Great Pyramid of Egypt
- Eating and Drinking in Egypt
- Best Things to Do in Cairo
- Cairo Travel Guide
- You Must See Luxor’s Awe-Inspiring Sights When You Visit Egypt
- Luxor Travel Guide
- Diving the Red Sea on a 7-Day Liveaboard
Have questions about planning a trip to Egypt? Leave a comment below or send me a message!