Thailand is a country full of adventure and amazing food! Take a look at this video of my trip!
Visiting Thailand was at the top of my life list for so long, it’s a little strange that it’s checked off now. Our two-week trip was filled with big adventures and “pinch me” moments. This video doesn’t do the trip justice but it’s a small reminder of navigating the cities, eating all the best Thai food, experiencing travel brochure moments, and fulfilling the wanderlust that we’re constantly filled with these days.
From eating at insect delicacies on the street to one of the top restaurants in the world, food was an important part of the trip, and I definitely indulged! We also saw plenty of temples, including the incredible White Temple. Another highlight was visiting the gentle giants at Elephant Nature Park. Thailand is also where I first scuba dived in the ocean and stayed on my first liveaboard. I can’t forget the beauty of releasing a lantern at the Yee Peng Lantern Festival. See all of these snippets in this video!
Thailand Blog Posts
I’ve written extensively about my trip on the blog in hopes that your planning and experience is as seamless as possible! Check out these posts to plan your Thailand trip:
- Thailand Travel Guide – Everything You Need to Know for Your Trip
- Best Things to Do in Thailand + Itinerary
- My Top 6 Memories in Thailand
- Scuba Diving Liveaboard in Similan Islands, Thailand
- Bangkok, Thailand Travel Guide
- Dining at Nahm in Bangkok, Thailand
- Phuket, Thailand Travel Guide
- Why You Should Visit Elephant Nature Park in Thailand
- Chiang Mai, Thailand Travel Guide
- Guide to Yee Peng Lantern Festival in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Best Things to Eat and Drink in Thailand
- Wat Rong Khun / The White Temple in Chiang Rai, Thailand
Have questions about planning your trip to Thailand? Leave a comment below or send me a message!